Thank you for purchasing Dr. Terry Wahl's book, Mind Your Mitochondria.
Rheumatoid Arthritis can be a devastating disease. It puts the fear of disability, sudden flares, interrupted plans, job loss, and loss of independence in many patients, family members, and caregivers.
If you knew the cause of your pain, it’s easier to get rid of it. Just imagine if all you needed to do was remove a splinter or two.
Although it’s not that simple, here’s an opportunity to get 3 chapters of a special report that provides 45 tips for preventing or helping your body to resolve your rheumatoid arthritis flares naturally.
In the three chapters of this free special report, you'll discover 26 tips including:
• The vitamin that more than doubles your chances of coaxing your rheumatoid arthritis into remission.
• 8 tips that boost your body's personal garbage disposal.
• Two essential foods for healthy, slippery joints (Too little and your joints move like two raisins trying to glide over each other).
• The vitamin deficiency common in RA patients that causes joint and muscle pains, and increases risk of infection. (Plus a simple free way to boost your levels).
• 15 tips to improve digestion, and absorb more nutrients for healthy muscles and joints.
• 36 supporting scientific references described in easy to understand English.
• 26 tips compatible with your medications • 26 tips to help your body heal beginning today.
The full special report contains:
• An overlooked goldmine of clinically documented common substances that trigger flares in 5% to 100% of RA patients. These include: Top 20 food allergens for RA patients revealed in clinical studies (and it does not include potatoes, peppers or eggplant).
• Substitutions for the #1 top described common food allergan.
• 36 additional references explained in easy to understand English. Just fill in the request to receive the Healing Choices for RA newsletter below and I’ll rush you the special report.
Here's to your healing!